- The Company
The Company means Nostalgic Investments, PO BOX 31, North Marshfield, MA 02059, +1 (781) 910-6704, email@example.com
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
The Company collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
The Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services such as placing order requests
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support and order finalization
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
The Company’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- The Company needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given The Company permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in The Company’s legitimate interests
- My Company needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
The Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
The Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect or store any credit card or PayPal information. Information collected when submitting a purchase request and sending the contact form is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment by pantheon.io.
8. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you visit the Site, we use “cookies.” These are pieces of information stored on your web browser temporarily, to allow us to uniquely identify your browser while you are browsing or interacting with the Site. Cookies also help us confirm your identity and are required in order to log into your account. If you wish to prevent cookies from being used as you navigate our Site, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies and/or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
As you navigate the Glance Website, Glance may also collect information through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools, such as Web Beacons (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Nostalgic Investments website (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).